September 20, 2014
Topic: To be Announced
Presenter: To be Announced
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
- "Covered Call Writing to Generate Monthly Cash Flow"
- Dr. Eric Wish,
- Director of the Center for Substance Abuse Research, Director, Honors College, stock Market Challenge, University of Maryland, College Park, and
Portfolio Manager, Green River Asset Management
- Dr. Alan Ellman,
- President, The Blue Collar Investor Corp.
- Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
- 900 South Orme Street
- Arlington, Virginia 22204
- Telephone: 703­-521-1900
- Note: Parking at the hotel is free.
- Advance registration by mail, or on-line until 07/15/14 - $53.00 per person
- Late registration on-line 07/16/14 until 07/18/14 - $58.00 per person
- At the door registration, space permitting - $63.00 per person
- Registration: 9:00 AM
- Continental Breakfast/Social Time : 9:00 AM
- Program Time; 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
The two-part presentation is an easy-to-understand approach to mastering covered call writing. This is a strategy that combines both stock (buying) and option (selling) investing. It is geared to the average retail investor with the goal of taking control of your financial future by generating a monthly cash flow.
From Dr. Wish’s presentation, attendees will learn about using the WishingWealth General Market Index (GMI), IBD market pulse, Worden T2108 and several other indicators to assess the market trend, to ensure that you are always investing on the right side of the market. Dr. Ellman will follow with a clear introduction and detailed approach to writing covered calls to generate monthly income.
This seminar will take the mystery out of an investment approach that the government approves for use in your self-directed IRA accounts.
- How to use fundamental and technical analysis as well as common sense principles to select the greatest covered call stock and option candidates
- How to use the Ellman Calculator to make your stock and option selections.
- How to use a series of exit strategies to mitigate losses and maximize gains.
- To learn the Step-By-Step Process for Mastering Covered Call Writing
- To obtain a free DVD describing how to avoid the most common mistakes made by covered call writers and receive a free copy of the Ellman Calculator.
- To enjoy an interactive discussion about taking action to enhance your investment income and receive special discounts on educational material.
Dr. Eric Wish began trading in his teens in the 1960’s. He came in 5th in the Barron’s Stock Challenge, Professors Division, in 2005. After becoming incensed by the way the media pundits misled the public into staying in the market during the declines in 2000 and 2008, Dr. Wish set out to change financial education, at least at the university level. Dr. Wish and his co-instructor, David McCandlish, teach a highly popular undergraduate honors class, an Introduction to Technical Analysis and the Stock Market, at the University of Maryland. His goal is to teach young students what he wishes someone would have taught him about the market while he was in college. Dr. Wish uses Worden’s TC2000 stock analysis program and has appeared as a speaker at Worden sponsored seminars and webinars. He publishes a daily blog,, where he shares his market analysis and musings.
Dr. Alan Ellman is president of The Blue Collar Investor Corp. and has authored three books on the topic of covered call writing. He is a frequent guest on financial programs like Jordan Kimmel’s VoiceAmerica business radio program. Dr. Ellman has presented live seminars for AAII, The Learning Annex and The Money Show and has authored over 300 financial articles on his website as well as for Seeking Alpha. Dr. Ellman’s passion is his desire to educate average retail investors on how to become CEOs of their own money using his favorite strategy: covered call writing.