Watch for further details
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
- Bob Carlson
- Editor of Retirement Watch
- "Understanding The Key Retirement Issues that are Avoided and Misunderstood"
- Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
- 900 South Orme Street
- Arlington, Virginia 22204
- Telephone: 703­-521-1900
- Note: Parking at the hotel is free.
- Advance registration by mail, or on-line until 02/17/15 - $53.00
- Late registration on-line 02/18/15 until 02/20/15 - $58.00
- At the door registration, space permitting - $63.00
- Registration/Continental Breakfast - 9:00 a.m.
- Program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Most people want to avoid running out of money in retirement and to have enough left over for a legacy to loved ones. They need guaranteed lifetime income. They also need to plan for unpredictable expenses, such as long-term care insurance. Solid, unbiased information on these issues is tough to come by, so most people avoid and procrastinate about them. We'll examine them in some detail and present solutions for a range of situations.
- Solutions to the key threats to retirement security.
- How to ensure income for life, without being ripped off.
- How to overcome the crisis in long-term care insurance.
- Learn how to overcome the retirement medical expense surprise.
- Beat the threats to lifetime income security.
- Know how to ensure your financial legacy.
Bob Carlson is the editor of Retirement Watch, a monthly newsletter and web site. He's a long-time repeat speaker at AAII-D.C. meetings. He also serves as Chairman of the Fairfax County Employees' Retirement System Board of Trustees, a $3+ billion pension fund. Bob was trained as an attorney and accountant and is the author of a number of books and reports.